Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Macklin Rolled Over Today!!!!


This morning our sweet friend Sabrina came over to hang out while her husband, Ryan, was helping Justin with the fence. It was so good to see her as we have both been traveling this summer. So, as we are catching up, we put Macklin on his play mat (which was given to him by Sabrina!). After lots of happy play on his back, I decided it was time for some more tummy time. I flipped him over and right away he was holding his head up way higher than I have ever seen him before. Sabrina said, "He is getting ready to roll over." I said, "No he's not. He hasn't rolled over yet!" Sure enough, the early education major and pre-school teacher was correct! Macklin pushed himself over from his tummy on to his back! It was so exciting! I took a few pics (as I did have time to grab my camera even though I insisted that he wasn't going to roll over). So, we flipped him back over and, sure enough, he did it again....and this time I caught it on film! So here is the video of Macklin rolling over. It was like his little anniversary present to his mommy and daddy (today is our 4 year). Thanks Mack!

No comments:

Post a Comment