Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Cell Phone Pics

Thanks to my awesome brother Kevin getting me hooked up with a new phone plan, I can now send and recieve picture mail! I am so excited about this that I sent a pic to my family members (that I know can send and receive photos) via my cell all the time! It is a super fun way to show people what Macklin is doing at the moment! If you have never gotten one from me and you would like to, just text me! I love sending them!

So, here is a collection of pictures of Macklin that I have taken on my phone...since his birth!

First picture of Macklin on my phone! Just hours old!
Still in the hospital
On the way home from the hospital
Snoozing at home!
Eyes are open
Oh, sleeping again!
I loved these little tie-dyed shirts!
Getting ready to sleep again
Bath time
And sleeping again
4th of July with his glow necklace...thanks Hannah Leonard!
Funny face
Huggin his frog that Zuke gave him!
Just love his face even though it is blurry
Happy boy with some big eyes
Sleeping again...this time in is bear suit!
Ready for Halloween!
My new favorite!
Just playing
Eating!
Playing with Bax...well, playing around Baxter
Love from momma
How Macklin plays wtih daddy
Big smiles!
Columbus Day Adventures
Naked Boy
A new way to play...in front of a mirror to let him laugh at himself!
Trying to feed himself
Too cute to not take a pic
First time in a shopping cart!
Skinny boy!
Who needs water in a bath tub?
(no, I didn't paint his rosy cheeks on...they are always like that!)
Trying to crawl!
Thank you Mema and Grandpa for my new outfit!
I will wear it when I turn 4!

No comments:

Post a Comment