Friday, March 16, 2012

Weekend Events

Here are the Brandt weekend happenings....

Sat - Justin heads to a YL Snowshoe/Fundraising Event in BC while Mack and I play at home and finish getting ready for Baby Cheese! Hopefully we'll get to go for a family hike or something before heading to the Kraft's house for dinner. After that I get to go help Kendra's future mother-in-law with the shower prep.

Sun - Baby Shower Day! I am so excited I think it is coming together nicely. I will be sure to take some pics! Then Campaigners and the normal Sunday events.

I am sad about missing the first track meet of the season tomorrow (and all those thereafter for that matter); I am really enjoying being a part of the coaching staff this season. It is a good decision not to go as I will be at 37 weeks on Sunday and there is no need to go into labor on a bus full of high school athletes or in Montrose, CO (3 hours away from my sweet husband). I will support from home and catch up on Monday. Nice to have a day without track though! More time for baby prep and nesting! Hopefully the baby nook will be done by Sunday and my bags will be packed and ready!

Future Items: We got our pics from Ben from Mack's party and I will post those soon! I will also post some more of our maternity pics and hopefully get the videos loaded.

No comments:

Post a Comment