Monday, December 31, 2012

Sleepover!!!

One of the nights at my parents house, I invited my two nieces over for a sleepover! We were grateful for another chance for our kids to hang out with their only first cousins! We played basketball, fooseball, had Nerf gun fights, wrestled, played games, did crafts, built with Legos, and finally watched a movie and went to bed. What a fun night with two beautiful little girls! FYI - Ally and Liv got ahold of the camera, so I wanted to show off their good work taking pictures. 


 



Wrestle poses before going into battle. 

I promise I went easy on her. 


Piggybacks from Justin is always a fun treat, especially with three on your back!  

Oh the side pony tails....what a fun night with these sweeties! 

Please notice that Mack is kicking out his right leg in this picture! 


No comments:

Post a Comment