Sunday, August 3, 2014

Minivan Family

Out with the old.....

And in with the new!!!!!

After lots and lots of maintenance on our 2002 Subaru Outback (running at 170,000), we decided it was time for a change. After considering our finances, we were able to purchase an amazing mini-van! Justin wanted me to get a Surban but I have really just been wanting a mini-van for me mommy life. It is the family car for a reason! We bought a used, 2008 Toyota Sienna AWD van. It was exactly what I wanted! It has 92,000 miles on it and runs great. It is well taken care of, minimal body and interior wear and has a lot of the features I was looking for. 

I am so thankful that Justin looked so hard and found just the right car for us! We drove to Denver on Friday night, to arrive just before closing. We had decided that as long as it was as good as the ad promoted, it was our car. We finished signing paper work close to 10:30pm and then drove it back home! Wow! I did not wake up Friday thinking that I would be buying a car that day! Crazy!  

Update: It is December and I love the minivan! Best purchase! 

No comments:

Post a Comment