Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Mommy Bible Study


I quietly took this picture at our women's bible study last week. I just looked around and noticed how awesome all of these women around me were. Each of them is caring for their little babies, while studying the Word of God and connecting with each other. We are missing one mom who is currently adopting her second child and will bring that newborn to the group soon! I will have another in April. And there are six more downstairs (at the time of this pic) with two babysitters. Sometimes mommy-hood is crazy...oh wait, it always is. But these are the moments that I love to reflect on as we pursue intentionality through that craziness. God calls us to be in community with Him and with each other. I can't imagine life without those two elements. It has been necessary for me in my mommy life. 

Special thank you to these women who encourage me to be a better mom daily. 

No comments:

Post a Comment