Thursday, October 7, 2010

EVHS Homecoming 2010

Another fall, another Eagle Valley Homecoming! This has been my favorite time of year in the past as a teacher, but as I am not in the building this year, it came and went very fast! I missed the dress up days and told Justin that he wasn't going "all out" as in the past (I think he missed his partner in crime...or maybe just the "planner" in crime!). The theme for the week was Board Games (Clue, Monopoloy, Candy Land, Battleship). I though everything looked cute from the floats to the windows, to the walls, the kids did a great job. I tried to get to school early each day so that I could catch kids dressed up. Even with my efforts to see things, the week flew by. Here are a few pics from the Friday night game and hanging out with some girls before they headed to the dance!

Some of my runners!

I missed my sweet friend!

My beautiful high school friends from Young Life!

No comments:

Post a Comment