Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Kevin's Visit

We had a super fun time when Kevin came to visit a couple of weeks ago. He just came to hang but we managed to fit some adventures in as well!

We went snowshoeing in Aspen (a little shorter than we had hoped....welcome to our slowness).

Then we went to the state nordic ski meet in Aspen so I could see some of my runners!
They did awesome! Here is me with Nikki (one of my runners who went to state in XC!).

On the way home we stopped at a natural hot springs...Macklin's first...he loved it!
This is in the car after getting out.

We all went skiing one day while some friends watched Macklin.
Then Kevin and I got out the next day while Justin stayed home with Macklin.
I was proud of myself for getting in two FULL days of tele skiing (that is a lot for us locals).

Kevin tried to cut his hair before he came....He was definitely rocking the mullet.
So we changed that mullet to a mohawk...
And then to totally shaved!

Mack reading with Uncle Kevin.
(This pic is blurry but still cute! Mack has his tongue out...he doesn't have huge lips)

We just chilled out on Monday and Tuesday and Kevin witnessed my stay-at-home mom life.
I think he enjoyed it because every time Mack napped, so did Kevin!
We took off for a day at the park before dropping Kev off at the airport.
I put Mack in his little suit top because Kevin thought it was snazzy!
Perfect attire for the park...right?



No comments:

Post a Comment