Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Random Macklin Pics

Here are a few cute ones of Macklin in the past week.

Today, I gave Macklin a bath and he really realized how much he could splash! It was so funny! He would startle himself and then kick some more! I even got out his alphabet letters to play with. I thought he would like them, ya know, to chew on.
But, I clearly had more fun with them than he did!





Macklin is sporting yet another retro outfit. Justin did actually wear this as a child!

We got him a jumper to play with (well, actually our sweet friends let us borrow it for the moment). He likes it in spurts, but not for a long period of time.

2 comments:

  1. I think its time to move that boy to the actual bathtub! :) Sam absolutely LOVES the tub! (You can still put the smaller tub in the bigger one!)

    Oh, and eventually he should love that Jumper. Once Sam figured out what she was doing, she loved it. :)

    You have one sweet boy!!!

    ReplyDelete