Monday, December 27, 2010

Macklin Visits Santa

While my mom was in town, we got to go to the Eagle's (Town of Eagle, next to Gypsum)"Christmas on Broadway" event. It is a super fun event in our little town where all the businesses stay open longer on a Saturday (used to be a Wednesday night, not sure why they changed it this year) and offer lots of sales. They also have different events and a parade (small but fun). The highlight of the event is, of course, seeing Santa! In our little town, they put Santa in the middle of the street in Eagle. I have said that "only in Eagle" could this happen. Macklin did surprisingly well. He was a little timid at first, not letting go of my sweater. But then he let me leave, but didn't smile a ton. I think it was a great first experience! Best of all, they let you take your own pics so you don't have to pay for anything!



No comments:

Post a Comment