Monday, December 27, 2010

Date Night


I surprised Justin with a date night the day before my mom came to visit. We had one of our high school friends come over to play with Macklin and give us a couple hours away. When I went to pick up Justin, he was surprised to see my by myself. I brought him lots of winter gear and we took off for a snow shoe in the mountains around Gypsum. I have a new friend from MOPS that has access out of her back yard and is gracious enough to allow us to park at her house and hike out of her yard! It was a great sun set hike where we hiked up to the top of a little peak and enjoyed the chicken noodle soup I had packed for us. It was a special time for us to be around just each other and get out and enjoy the snow! The way back was a little bit adventurous as we made our "own path" back, but we did make it!

No comments:

Post a Comment