Friday, December 3, 2010

Update for the Week

Hello friends and family, just wanted to give you a little update!
Don and Kathy's visit was a fantastic one and sadly ended last Saturday. We really enjoyed our time with them and can't wait to see them again in three weeks.

We had a few hang out days Saturday-Tuesday (even a date night on Tuesday night) and then my mom arrived on Wednesday!

It is worthy of noting that on Tuesday Macklin got his first tooth! Woohoo! It just poked right on through. I will have to get a pic when I can. I noticed at story time when he was chewing on my finger. Just when I had stopped looking every day in hopes of a tooth, it cuts through.

Since my mom has arrived, we have eaten yummy Heidis for lunch, played with Macklin lots, baked multiple items, cooked more baby food for Macklin, gotten Christmas supplies (we are doing a "homemade" christmas this year!), and slept a little :) It is so fun to have her around. Justin has had a lot of basketball lately (and the varsity team won their first game today...way to go team!) so it has been nice to have my mom to hang with!

Update more later.

PS-Macklin is 8 months old today! Woohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment