Sunday, February 6, 2011

Back in Colorado

I have been reunited with my hubby! Being back with him is so nice!
I missed my handsome man!

But....we did very little the first two days we were back together. Justin had a game on Friday was didn't come home til 1:15am from Moffat. (Varsity won but Justin's team lost). Then, he felt crummy all day Saturday and was grateful to have his game postponed due to snow so that he could sleep all day (and that he did!).

He did feel better today so we went to early church before going to my snowshoe race (I got third again) and Super Bowl party later.

Let another week begin!


Helping me unpack

His new thing....sticking his tongue out while doing anything..watch our Michael Jordan

He found the Christmas cards and realized he could rip them down!
There isn't much that he hasn't found yet.

At the snowshoe race with my biggest fans!

No comments:

Post a Comment