Sunday, February 6, 2011

The Last of STL

For our last few days in St. Louis, Macklin and I got to see a few more of our favorite people. We just relaxed with Mimi and Papa some more. We got to see Christine's new house. We went to John and Jackie's house for dinner on Wednesday after stopping by Liv's gymnastics practice. We were able to have breakfast with Grandma Kathy again and then hang with Kevin some more. What a great trip it was to see family and just relax! No cleaning my house. Just a little YL work. I hardly cooked a meal (for me or Mack). It was just a nice break! Now I am refreshed and ready to tackle my little world again!

Penny (Chrissy's pup) and Mack both wanting a snack!

Watching Liv at practice

Liv is sporting the leggin's I made her for Christmas!
Way to make my day Liv!


Chomping on everything!

Some pics with Mimi

No comments:

Post a Comment