Sunday, February 20, 2011

Snowshoe Weekend

On our first weekend of break, we made the most of it! Justin and I took Mack and Baxter snowshoeing up by Fulford (near Sylvan Lake State Park) outside of Eagle. The snow was extra sticky and made snow balls form on Bax's legs! Macklin did ok as he was not quite happy all the time (even though his face looks like it in the pics :)

So cute!
Happy boy when we are talking to him!
Snow balls on his legs!



Sunday I took off to ski with Kari and Mark after church and Justin met up with Daniel Carden to snowshoe with the kids in Minturn (in Kari's backyard in Meloit Park). I came home to find them soaking in the hot tub where I quickly joined them!

Now, a week with Justin home!!!! What will we do???!!! I think he is headed to Keystone to meet up with Greg Berger in the morning and I will finish some projects up around here (sewing projects and then work on Mack's party!!). Can't wait for my brother Kevin to join us on Thursday night!

1 comment:

  1. The beard is back! Justin fans everywhere are excited to see our scruffy friend.

    ReplyDelete