Saturday, November 27, 2010

Gingerbread Houses

Last post of my posting marathon....this one is for my mom!

We went to Beaver Creek last night and they had a Gingerbread House Competition.
There were amateur divisions, kid divisions, and professional divisions.
Here are a few things that I liked from the houses that I thought I would pass on to you, mom!

These little reindeer are super cute
(couldn't figure out how to turn my pic, sorry)

Love the shredded wheat roof

This one was just cool

The little old lady that lives in a (gingerbread) shoe

Nightmare on Christmas House
(I think that is what it is called..that old movie...???)

I liked the fence on this one

Grand Professional Champion
(4 stories tall!)

Just thought this one was nice

Cool idea for trees

Lots of little sugar people

No comments:

Post a Comment