Monday, November 14, 2011

Beginning of Winter


Winter has sent it in Gypsum! The temperatures have dropped, snow has touched down, and basketball has now started. Lots of changes come with our seasons, but that is the way we like it. We love how each season brings new things and the end of others. It is nice for me to take a break from coaching and slow down a bit. Now, I just have to figure out what do to with me and Macklin from 3:30-6:30pm (seriously, mommies, if you have advice, shoot it my way).

We have tried Tumble Tots (free play in the gymnastics area of our rec center) and lots of story times at the library. We have continued our Monday swimming dates with the Brummers and played in the snow. I am back to running (now that I am not coaching runners) and working out regularly. Macklin is still doing his quiet time in his pack and play in the morning and his 2-3 hour nap in the afternoon. We are just settling right in!

One of Macklin's favorite times at home is right when he gets out of the shower/bath and he gets dried off. Then, he bolts! He just loves to run around the house naked until I make him get dressed. This was the scene last week! Silly Mack. I feel like they need a sensor flag on them!

Happy Winter from Gypsum :)

No comments:

Post a Comment