Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Valentine's Day Recap

Macklin and I had a great Valentine's Day together :) I wanted to do something special and fun together so I decided I should let him in on the joys of baking sugar cookie cut-outs! Little did I know how long it takes to make cut out cookies with a toddler. He was not impressed to mix up the dough and then put it back in the fridge to chill it. He did, however, really like the cutting out part. After we let them cool, we did manage to have our cookies for dessert at lunch and he was more than excited to add some sprinkles to his masterpiece.

Big Mess :)

How Mack Eats a Cookie:

1. Add Sprinkles 2. Take One Bite
3. Use Finger to Lick Off Sprinkles 4. Add More Sprinkles, Repeat

Some cute playing pics from today!

Our Valentine's Day went into the evening with a church outing. We attended an event at our church where we had a catered dinner, a "clean" comedian, and childcare for $30 - what a deal! It was fun to be with Justin and sit with the Cross, Steiner, and Lancaster families. We ended the night by exchanging some goodies and crashing (after I put Mack to bed and Justin was able to jet over to the rec league bball game) into bed.

I am so grateful for my husband - the love of my life and the best man I know!
Thank you love for all that you do for me and our family and thank you for loving Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment