Sunday, March 30, 2014

Happy 60th, Papa!


Today my sweet dad turned 60! Can you believe it? I used to think that 60 was old…but now I think 60 is like the new 30 :) But seriously, my dad is rocking it! Still working out, hiking the Appalachian Trail, working his tail off, enjoying his grandkids, taking ski vacations….I think 60 sounds pretty darn good! 

Thanks, dad, for all that you have taught me. Thank you for teaching me about managing money, for letting me run with you in the mornings when I was young, for always making yourself available to listen to me when I call, for showing me how to do things right, for teaching me to work for what I want, for desiring to spend time with us even when we move across the country…..I love you so much and am so grateful to have you as my dad! You deserve the best day ever (and it sounds like you got it!). Glad we could FaceTime during your party. 

No comments:

Post a Comment