Saturday, March 8, 2014

Beaver Creek Snowshoe 2014


I rallied up some of my cross country runners and we headed up to Beaver Creek for the final snowshoe race of 2014. After placing 2nd in my first two races, I was able to take the win in the final one. They have simplified things out in terms of prizes, so another medal seems insignificant compared to the satisfaction of a solid race. I was really encouraged by one of my athletes that I ran with a few days before the race. I love how inspiration can come from a variety of sources, including my JV runners! Another enjoyable year from BC. By far my favorite new sport since moving to Colorado. 

After two cold races, we were blessed with a beautiful day! 

Hardware tastes good! 


Teen Girls Age Group Winners

Teen Boys Age Group Winners


No comments:

Post a Comment