Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Pictures from Track Season

Here are some of my favorite candid shots from this spring's track season:

Early season practice after a snow storm. I have some tough kids! 

150 track athletes prepping for a team photo. 

Goofballs that steal my phone during practice and take selfies. The right picture is how they felt after one of our workouts :)

An awesome group of younger athletes that I coach. 

Track spikes have gotten much prettier than when I competed! 

Finally, my favorite night of the year - Track Awards Night! We hold onto all of the kids awards until the very last day of the season. Then we lay them all out on one HUGE table. 150 athletes was a large endeavor this year. We planned it out a bit better this year so that the flow was faster and we held it in the auditorium instead of the cafeteria. It was a special night indeed of celebrating each kid on our team. 

We give a "Top Point Scorer" award to one boy and girl athlete from each grade. These were our winners for this season! 

No comments:

Post a Comment