Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Macklin Can Sit Up

Look at me...I can sit up now!

Well, most of the time. Thanks for catching me, Mommy!
Don't worry, he laughed!

Mack loves his daddy!

So precious!

This is a new face I haven't seen yet!

Still a sucker for the bath pics...he is so big!

Just wanted to give you all a brief update on our precious little man...

-5 and a half months old now, still a 50% baby. We think he is pretty skinny!
-loves his toes
-loves to grab anything in sight (including plates that I am eating from)
-loves to crow down his rice cereal (haven't added anything new this week)
-can sit up now (unless his diaper is bunching weird)
-is getting on a new feeding schedule with 4 feedings three hours and forty five minutes apart
(trying to loose the late night one this week to go to 4 instead of 5)
-is getting on a new nap schedule where he is awake for just about two hours at a time
(keep you posted on these items as we are just starting!)
-enjoys his jumper way more now, especially when his daddy puts it outside
while he does yard work :)
-moves himself in multiple circles while playing on the ground
-has a strong neck and back now
-still a sucker for the swing
-hears our voices and smiles

That's all I can think of for now!

PS-Anyone that follows BabyWise, I found a sweet blog....

No comments:

Post a Comment