Friday, September 3, 2010

First Meet Tomorrow

My mind is racing tonight with lots of anxiety over my team's first cross country meet of the season tomorrow. I am so excited to see my kids in action, but I am also nervous for them. Tomorrow we are headed to Denver to run in this HUGE pre-state meet. It will be an awesome chance to run at the state meet site (in hopes that we will make it there some day!). The kids are nervous, especially the freshmen, but they should know that their coach is also nervous.

But...am I more nervous about them running....or....about the fact that I have to find a way to pump 2-3 times tomorrow while I am around 50 high schoolers all day! Can't tell yet!

Either way, I am for sure going to miss my little man. Tomorrow will be the longest I will be away from him for one time! Ahhh!

No comments:

Post a Comment