Thursday, September 23, 2010

Date Night

Tonight Justin planned a super fun and simple night out for us
(thank you to the Brummers for watching our less than happy boy!).

While I was at practice, he got everything ready.
Justin picked me up, we went to drop off Macklin and then.....

We had a picnic in the back of our truck with a mountain top view of Gypsum! It was awesome! The picnic was complete with picnic blanket on our truck mattresses, wine with real glasses (and milk because I drink milk with everything), corn, potatoes, and sloppy joes! It was super fun to just be able to spend an hour and a half hanging out with my hubby.
We watched the sun set, chatted, and then went back to grab our little man.

Oh how life has changed in the past 6 months, but my husband is still the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment