Friday, May 27, 2011

EVHS T&F

Track season has come to a close with our banquet on Monday. I really enjoyed this season and learned a ton from my fellow coaches. Here are a few pics of the runners I had the honor of coaching.

My twin, Bob (seriously, her name is Samantha but goes by Bob). She is so fun!


A great group of ladies!
(first one is my XC captain in the fall)
These girls placed 19th in state and the top 18 go to state :(
They lost out by .3 seconds

My distance boys

My distance ladies

This is a great group of men. They all came out for T&F so that they could get in shape for the Marines in the fall. These guys will be protecting our country in the fall and I am so honored to have helped them reach their goals!

All of our award winners from the banquet!

Boys 4x8 with Coach Parish
Super hard to believe, but these guys were 19th in state too.
They were .9 seconds behind 18th and worked their tails off!

No comments:

Post a Comment