Monday, May 16, 2011

More Pictures from J&J's Wedding

Here are some of my favorites from the actual wedding!
Cathy Hartman was the photographer and she did a great job.

Two beautiful flower girls and two handsome ring bearers.

"You talking to me?"

"We got this dude!"
(this is literally the moment these boys met!)

"I know I am cute!"
(Check out his bow-tie. One of the girls in the wedding made them for the boys. It has a dinosaur charm on the center part.)

New family pic

My Gorgeous Sister-in-Law

My mom looks smokin' hot!

Sprague Men

Macklin made it down the isle in fantastic fashion!

How we kept him entertained during the wedding.

Eating the yummy cupcakes

Happily Ever After

My dad, his brothers and sister and parents. Can you tell?

Jackie and her bro were so fun to dance with!

John and Kevin

No comments:

Post a Comment