Sunday, March 25, 2012

Perks of the IPhone

Some of the perks of my new iPhone is that I get to take pics and videos on a regular basis! Here are some of the things that have been going on with us in the past week. Now...if I could just sit down and figure out the other cool things on my iPhone, then I would be feeling techy! I don't even have many cool apps yet. I gotta get on that!

My goal for this week is to get picture and video updates complete (blogging and a few new FB pics) so that I can be excited and ready for Baby Cheese to come. I don't want to be behind before she comes as I know I will be taking tons of pics of her sweet self!

Many have heard of the infamous bump on the head...here it is...wait, here is Mack before the bump...just enjoying the park (watching the skateboarders).

Now, here is the bump! All that happened was that he was running on the sidewalk. Oops, a little trip and he didn't get his hands down. I was walking RIGHT behind him, of course. He cried for like 12 sec and then was fine. I thought it was going to bleed way more so I gathered our gear and rushed home. The bleeding was not an issue (the scab has already fallen off = not deep). It was the bump. It literally took 4 sec for the bump to be that big! And, Macklin does not allow ice to be on very long at all! He is A-OK now! Don't you worry grandparents!


Enjoying ALL of our squirt toys (we found a pack in the closet when I was cleaning last week).

The awesome airplane we made out of a cardboard box.
All colored inside with gauges and windows and everything!

Painting his rock at story time. Macklin is pretty hit or miss with story time. I thought that after going for weeks in a row, he would catch onto the routine. The truth is, sometimes he wants to sit and listen, and other times he could care less. The craft part is normally a success, but not always. So, I just remind myself to stay flexible and leave if we need to :)

Going for our final family run of my pregnancy (37 weeks).
I ran this past week as well as played Ultimate Frisbee. I think I will be done running unless something comes up. I still feel good but my goal was to run as long as I did with Macklin, and I accomplished that by running at 38 weeks. After that Ultimate game (where I did score the winning touchdown against my high school runners), my lower body was pretty darn sore. I think all that sprinting and cutting was just a bit much. Probably don't need to do that again!

My cutie when he wakes up.

Hanging out after the shower.

Pool time with Cayle and catching a ride at track practice.

We planned a MOPS playdate at the park last Friday and it was a huge success! Not only was the weather amazing, but we had two new women join us for this playdate that now want to do MOPS (and we hope they get to hear about Jesus!). We will for sure be doing more of these over the summer time!

Happy Birthday to Cara! We helped Scott surprise his wife (along with lots of other fun families) last Friday night. I think Cara was onto the surprise, but Scott still did a good job!


Here is a video I finally got loaded of Justin and Macklin playing!

No comments:

Post a Comment