Thursday, March 29, 2012

Maternity Pictures

Two years ago, here I was, looking as excited as ever to be bringing a new baby into the world...Little did I know what we were in for! All in all, the best thing ever....but a life changer just the same!


Now, on baby #2, we had to document it all just the same. We were so excited about these pictures that Ben did for us a few weeks ago. I already shared the link to his stuff here, but I wanted to post a few of my favorite pictures! OK, maybe a lot of favorites :)












You know what I did notice after the fact....Baxter did not make the cut for the photo shoot this year. Poor little guy. He is getting the shaft over and over again. He was our little baby for about 10 months before Macklin arrived. It has been downhill ever since ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment