Saturday, March 17, 2012

Weekly Events - Updated

Updated - I posted belly shot and snowman pic!

FYI - Was holding this post out for a couple videos...but they are not loading, so I will post those later.

Each week I have tried to have a goal to work towards in my personal life. Last week was getting ready for Macklin's party - check! This week was preparing for Baby Cheese - not quite done yet (see pics below for my progress though). My time to do random tasks has significantly decreased as my sweet boy sleeps less and especially now that I have started coaching track again. I have to have weekly goals instead of daily goals. I will continue to try to get ready for Cheese's arrival and pray she doesn't come too early. My task for this week is to prepare for my friend Kendra's baby shower that I am helping host on Sunday!

While not all of the tasks get done that I hope, Macklin and I do get to spend some great time together during the day before I head to practice. Here are some of the random happenings from the past week or so.

The progress on our baby nook. Just waiting on some baskets and to move the other items. I did finish the little bumper for the bassinet though! I really like how it turned out!

Macklin showing off his belly.
(After I took my own 36 week belly shot, he wanted one. And, when told to stick out his tummy, he ended up sucking it in! Crazy boy!)

Mack enjoyed playing with his new Playdough set - Ice Cream Shop. He is doing a better job each week "pretending" with various items, whether it be with foods or dolls or tools. It is so fun to watch his imagination grow!


Crazy shower hair!

Playing at the park with daddy and Daniel!
We made a sweet snowman too!


No comments:

Post a Comment