Monday, May 10, 2010

Happy 1st Mother's Day

I am so obsessed with these pictures that I couldn't not post them!

On the way home from Moab (on Mother's Day 2010), we grabbed Eric in Grand Junction and got to go for lunch/dinner all together. It was such an honor to be with my boys, adoptive son and precious new son. We went for dinner and then went to get ice cream at Dairy Queen. While I was inside ordering, Eric snapped all of these pictures of Macklin as he was making some funny faces! I just love them.

In addition to a great weekend in Moab and dinner with Eric and Mack, Justin gave me a wonderful card and some hanging flower baskets for our home. What a great first Mother's Day! I am so blessed to have my family!





1 comment:

  1. Look at you, you bloggin' Momma! :)

    You have a sweet, precious boy! enjoy the journey :)

    ReplyDelete