Monday, May 24, 2010

Macklin Has Been Announced!


So...in hopes of saving money, I set out to make the coolest baby announcement for Macklin using Photoshop. After a couple hours of frustration, I asked my friend Abby Rittmiller to help me learn Photoshop a bit better. When I told her what I was hoping to create, she quickly responded, "It would be faster if I just did it for you." So, below is the sweet announcement that Abby created for us (I will learn more about Photoshop another day!) and it was everything I was hoping it would be. So....announcing.....Macklin has arrived! While no one really needs one of these to know he has arrived, I still get very excited about it! And...I get even more excited to state that I printed them for 13 cents each (regular announcements cost at least 29 cents each) and hand delivered most of them on our trip to MO. That's right...I am learning to be thrifty! Thank you Abby for your help!

No comments:

Post a Comment