Saturday, May 29, 2010

Just Cute Pics of Macklin

I have found that as a new mom, my camera is not far from me. I love taking pictures of Macklin, no matter what he is doing. Sometimes I put him in outfits just to take a picture of him! It is kinda like "dress-up" when I was a kid. Now I just have a little baby to play with! So here are some pics from the past few days and a little video of Mack with his daddy.

I love this huge smile of Macklin while he is in the tub. He is getting so expressive!

Something so sweet about sleeping babies!

How does he fall asleep like this???

First day in cloth diapers! Not the biggest fan. I think he will grow into them!
He looks like a little sumo wrestler here!
We are using the One Size Bum Genius 3.0 Cotton Diapers
Find out more info here: http://www.cottonbabies.com/


Sporting the retro-attire. Justin and his cousins wore this 26 years ago!

Little Smirk

His cute little baby leggins! I love these. You can find them here: http://www.babylegs.com/Leg-Warmers.aspx


One of my favorites. I went out for a run and left Justin in charge. Macklin started waking up in his crib so Justin went to grab him. This is how I found them when I got back! Love my boys! Too bad Baxter wasn't squeezed in there with them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment