Saturday, May 22, 2010

Nursery is Finally Complete

We had a green room and a yellow room in our house when we found out we were prego. I thought the green one would make a nice nursery, and since I sure as heck wasn't painting anything else (after painting our whole house last summer), the green room it is! I wanted something non-babyish for Mack's room. So I started looking for fabrics that I liked and the room just came together. I really like it and hope it can stay like this for a while as Macklin grows up. I made the crib skirt and curtains with some instruction from my mom (thanks!). Also hung some spice racks to use as bookshelves, but now we have way more books than they will hold; we will have to deal with that one later! My favorite part is the art rails holding all of the pics of family and friends back home. I got this idea from the website www.knock-offwood.com and it was super easy to make. They have tons of great design plans for that awesome designer furniture that you love but can't afford to buy!









No comments:

Post a Comment