Monday, July 12, 2010

Macklin Loves Your Gifts!!!

I feel as though I just have to take a picture of Macklin in every outfit! I think this will fill up my IPhoto library rather quickly, but it is so fun for me! Sorry to my next kids who probably won't get to have this intense documentation of their lives.

So, here are a few outfits that I wanted to say thanks for.....


Thank you Miss Katie Bragg for this sweet overalls! I love them!

Thank you Auntie Jessica for this sweet Monkey outfit!

Thank you Salem for allowing my baby to advertise for you! Very soft and comfy!

The retro Jogger outfit is a Justin hand-me-down. Yes, that is right. It was Justin's when he was a child. Had to get it on Mack at least once. It is awesome! Way to go Grandma Kathy for saving everything!

Thank you Ally and Olivia for his nice bath robe and matching booties. He looks very nice in it!

1 comment:

  1. Cutest baby in the world! (I can say that now. Sam is officially a toddler!)

    I wish you all lived closer. We could have TONS of playdates!

    ReplyDelete