Monday, July 12, 2010

YL Camp Recap

Justin was able to go with the crew to Young Life camp a week ago. About 26 kids went from Eagle Valley, making about 65 kids total from the whole Vail Valley. They had a blast and were able to take a serious look at their lives while they were there. Here is a short video that shows some shots from camp. There is a picture of Justin's cabin of guys along with the cabin of girls I wish I could have been with. The Lord is good. I was where I needed to be (with my son), but I still missed being with my girls.

Biggest Praises: A couple of boys committed their lives to Christ while at camp
Some girls were able to share their struggles and recommit their lives to Christ

Prayers: Please pray that kids would continue to evaluate their lives now that they are home and decide how they want to live. Also pray that Justin and I can have time to catch up with them and continue our relationships with them now that they are home!

YL Recap --Video, click on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment