Monday, July 12, 2010

LG Tri

Before the race!

Why are swimming pics so ugly?

My slowest leg

Finally running

With my babe after!

I love doing triathlons because they are a challenge and get me to race. And, apparently I love to race more than I care how in shape I am......because....I was not in shape for this one! Last Saturday I got to compete in our local tri in Eagle. It was a blast and I am really starting to get to know the local crowd of runners/competitors. I dropped to 11th place from my last years finish of 4th place, but I still enjoyed it. I came to realize that I have never really trained for a tri, I just go for it (came close for the XTERRA one two years ago but then got in my rock climbing accident during my training). So, I don't know if it is a way to have an out for a bad performance "Just think if I actually trained for it." Or if I just really don't want to spend all that time working training into my now busy mommy days. Whatever it is....some day I will really train for one!

No comments:

Post a Comment