Saturday, July 24, 2010

Boy of Many Hats

Here is just one picture of Macklin snoozing....Big boy with no swaddle blanket, teddy in hand!

This morning I was getting Mack a pair of socks and realized just how many hats we have for him. Not only do we have tons of hats, I rarely put a hat on him because it is summer. Now, the sun hats are in constant use. But all of these cute little beanies are going to waste. So I decided to put one on him....come to find out, his big 'ole head just didn't want to go into that hat. I put on every one of the hats that he had and took a pic of each one! I am mean, I know. Here are some for you to enjoy!

Our little elf!

Not quite going on!

Justin's old ball cap

Love this alligator hat (thanks Val and Chip), but the outfit it goes with is too small now!

Not even close!

Now, this one does fit! 6 month size hat fits my 3.5 month old!

Go Cards!

This one is so funny! Or maybe it's just Mack's face making it look funny!

1 comment:

  1. These "hat" pictures are hilarious!!! Brightened my day....

    ReplyDelete