Friday, July 9, 2010

Week with Mimi and Papa

I am so grateful that my mom and dad came to hang out with me while Justin was at camp. They said they would do some projects, but they didn't really know what I had in mind. Here is a little taste....

TO-DO List
(all of this really was completed!)
caulk baseboards and trim
paint baseboards and trim
fix washer
paint dinning room light
make mirror frame in master bath
fix trim on yellow room door
clean out and organize shed
straighten master bath light
fix dryer
hang drying line
fix front window trim
add extra shelf to laundry room
fix wobbly table
clean living room
clean the welcome bench
put post back on fence
play with macklin (a lot!)
wash shower curtain
put door stop on J's closet
put door stop on master bedroom
clean out drain
clean trash cans
clean behind sofas
fill in coat rack hole
put laundry shelves back in order
changes hindges in master bath
clean side yard
wash melinda's car
pick up doggie poop
fix little glass angel
wash diapers

Don't worry, we had some fun as well. Here are some clips...



Check out this video I made with Animoto; just click above! Great way to show a bunch of pics at once and 30 second videos are free!

1 comment:

  1. Muffin: this was a GREAT week. Thanks for the "to-do" list. I'd already forgotten how hard we worked!! I get extra "tick marks" beside Play with Macklin!! Mom xo

    ReplyDelete