Sunday, April 3, 2011

Mom and Dads Visit

Having my mom and dad here was awesome! They are always so helpful and just want to enjoy our time together. Of course, I put them to work...this time on Macklin's party! They got in on Wednesday afternoon and stayed until Monday the 28th. They took care of Macklin while I had to run out a few times. They went on walks, took him to the park, played at home, read books, and had a great time. They were surprised at how much he has grown since they saw him just five or six weeks before.

They were extra helpful getting things ready for the party while I was at a track meet all day last Saturday. I did miss a huge event though....he took 3 steps in a row while I was at that track meet..his first day of real walking! I was not disappointed on Sunday though when he went about six steps in a row!

As for the party...it went great! I have yet to get the full CD from Melissa so I will make a separate posting on that one.

Enjoy some of the pics from our time together!

Getting the frames ready!


Bed time stories!

Macklin's gift from Mimi and Papa

Opening gifts from his party! Mack liked the box a whole lot!

A little after party fun with Baxter :)

Bath time with Mimi

Love you dad!

The best one we got :) Mack is kinda looking.

More bath time...Mimi loves this!

Some of his first steps!!!!!



Playing Tricks on Baxter

No comments:

Post a Comment