Saturday, July 7, 2012

Thursday Travels

I always get really worked up about traveling on my own with our kids (well, mostly just Macklin...until now!). I stress myself out making sure I have each and every item that I think is crucial to our trip. I normally pick up a new thing or two to surprise Macklin with on the journey. I pump myself up to have a super casual attitude all day long. I pray for patience and strength daily. 

Thursday had come and it was the first time I would be taking two kids on a plane by myself. After all the stress, we made it safely and swiftly to St. Louis with no major outbursts. We only "needed" the iPhone for the last 10 minutes of one flight and the last 30 of another - pretty good I think! 

Can you believe they let you take all of this stuff o the plane??

Macy feel asleep and we had an open seat next to ours! 

Mimi is happy to hold Macy again! 
Papa was showing Macklin airplane pictures. 

Mimi showing off her garden. 

Oh the choices at Mimi and Papas house! 

No comments:

Post a Comment