Monday, October 1, 2012

Macy Eats Cereal

Macy had her first bites of real food last week at five and a half months! It is so funny how fast you forget the weirdness of feeding a baby. She tries to stick her tongue out like nursing and just doesn't know how to eat! Justin said, "Wow, I haven't done this in a while" when I asked him to finish feeding her. She did well. I think it made her a bit constipated, but we are waiting to see for a little bit more. She would have like one huge poop a day instead of two smaller ones. Not sure if that is a concern or not. 

After a few days of rice cereal, we tried avocado tonight, but she wasn't as excited about that one. We will keep trying. 

I am excited though, because my friend and I are going to make baby food ourselves (we both did it for our first children) and then trade! Much easier to make twice as much of five kinds of foods than it is to make ten different foods! Woohoo for good friends! 



Meal #2..she likes the spoon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment