Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Halloween Costumes!!!!

Our little man made his Halloween Costume debut as an.......I-POD!!!!
Here is our family pic of the homemade I-Pod and his ear buds.
We had a great time at the EVHS costume contest.
We won the staff division (don't tell anyone that we were the only ones in it).


The back was my favorite!

Here are some of my favorite costumes from the day.
You can see in the background how many kids dress up at our school (we only have 750 kids in school). I have no idea why, but Halloween is bigger than homecoming dress-up days. If you dress up, then you get to come to the guy during homeroom and be a part of the contest!

Oreo Cookies

Hippies

Peter Pan Group
(winners of group costume contest and many are runners)

Jersery Shore Cast
(group costume runner ups)

No comments:

Post a Comment