Sunday, November 14, 2010

Library Story Time

Every Tuesday morning at 11am, I take Macklin to Story Time at the Gypsum Library. We take our little walk with Baxter (and tie him up outside). I thought it was kinda cheesy at first, and then I realized that I am a new mom of a 7-month-old and that is what I live for now! So, I totally love it. It is like a professional play group and you don't even have to call if you can't make it. It is a great time for Macklin to interact with other babies his age. He was taking some notes on how to crawl! Here are some pics of the ladies and babies that come. I was hoping to use these for my baby book (there is a place for a library pic, and you know me, I gotta fill every page!), but Macklin has his eyes closed and I look like I crawled out of bed.
So, I might bring the camera again this week :)




No comments:

Post a Comment