Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Opening Day at Beaver Creek

We were super excited to get out for the opening day at Beaver Creek today! There was tons of great snow on the ground and Justin and I enjoyed the time out together! Macklin's Mema and Grandpa hung with him as we went out to play. Here are a few pics of me tele-skiing.

On a side note...I forgot how hard tele-skiing is. At first I was dissapointed that we had to come back for Justin's basketball practice at 2pm, but after hitting a few runs, it was clear that I was not going to last all day. We had a blast though (especially on this tree run where we found about two feet of powder).

Now...to figure out how I am going to get out the rest of the season!

(It was freezing...hence you cannot see my face.)

No comments:

Post a Comment