Monday, January 10, 2011

Baby Food Update


I am still making all of Macklin's baby food. When we got back from STL, I made this batch...Carrots, Sweet Potatoes, Butternut Squash, Peas, and Green Beans. It has been fun to make his stuff and it tastes good too!

I did save some of these veggies to have Macklin eat as finger food. He is good at putting things in his mouth and can chew up soft stuff. It does take a lot longer and I don't feel like he eats as much food when he feeds himself. So, we do a little combo.

As far as what he eats, we are pretty much going for everything (except the normal hold-offs....whole milk, shell fish, and nuts). He has eaten a grilled cheese, french toast, lots of veggies, lots of fruits, steak, chicken, pork, ham, turkey, baby snacks, quesadillas, cheerios, pasta with sauce, rice, eggs...that is all I can remember now.

Still using this website to help me out.

No comments:

Post a Comment