Thursday, January 6, 2011

Christmas with the Spragues

I always look forward to Christmas morning with my family. There is just something comfortable and familiar about the tradition (which by the way doesn't have to take place on Christmas day....just the tradition....had to get that shot in :) We come over to my parents and have, what I would call, a big Christmas morning. Monkey Bread is a staple out our house for breakfast (with raisins I might add). Then we do stockings and then my dad starts handing out gifts to do one at a time! I just love everything about it! It is so fun and highly anticipated. After most of the presents are done, we have a big dinner made by mom. It was especially delicious this year with lots of new items. Check out a few pics from the day!

Opening Mack's Stocking
(check out that pony!)

Mack with his Uncle Kevin

Playing with his precious new penguin that makes noise when you bop it!

Lovely Baxter

Kisses from my boy!

Will Macklin really get this big?

Family Pic

The Scarf Clan!

John's New Duck Hunting Waders

Ally couldn't wait for each gift!

Great pic!

I love my brothers!

No comments:

Post a Comment