Monday, January 31, 2011

Sun Night & Monday

On our way home from Chicago, we made a brief stop (only to fed Macklin and stretch...but turned into a nice visit) to see my cousin Jenn in Bloomington. I would have loved to have seen other friends in B-ton, but it just wasn't going to happen on this trip. But seeing Jenn and her husband Chris was just what I needed to get me through driving the rest of the way! They are just so fun to be around and chat with. I totally wish we lived closer to them as I know I would love to hang out with them more! Thanks for the delicious pizza and for making yourselves available for us to visit!

Jenn had her I-Phone reading a story to Macklin and he loved it!

Today, mom and I went shopping at Chesterfield Mall and Macklin was extra snuggly (well, I guess I should just say that he was snuggly, as that is above average!).

Tonight I got to go visit Jarett, Jaime, and Luca (Mack's BFF) Olivastro.
They are the best.....enough said!

No comments:

Post a Comment