Friday, January 28, 2011

Pampering

Macklin hung out with his Papa today while mom and I went to have a day at the Wellbridge Spa! My mom scheduled us for massages, facials, manicures, and pedicures! It was amazing. I am so grateful that my mom enjoys these things enough for her to book a session for both of us! I love the massages and I wish I could get manis and pedis every week, but the facial wasn't as special as I thought. I think I will pass on that in the future.

Doesn't it look so cozy!?

Post massage and facial, neck soothing wraps on, getting our pedis.

Me talking to my new Russian friend! I told me that I should take better care of my dry skin or I will start to age soon. Ahh!

Kevin showing potential parental abilities :)

For dinner tonight we met John, Ally, and Liv (Jackie, we missed you!) for dinner!
It is crazy to go to out to dinner with three kids!

Isn't Liv just the cutest?

Ally was really good at stuffing Macklin's mouth with everything!



John sporting Mack's little hat!

The gang...notice Ally's little head in the background!

Another fun day with the Spragues...
but I can't wait to see my IWU buddies tomorrow in Chicago!

No comments:

Post a Comment