Monday, January 31, 2011

Carmen's Baby Shower

Last weekend I was able to drive up to Chicago to see my college buddies for a very short trip. Katie and Beth hosted a sweet little shower for Carmen and planned in while I was going to be in St. Louis. It is so funny how you can get together with friends and feel like you were just hanging out with them a few weeks ago! I love my college friends like crazy and it was a blast to be with them again. Good conversations, good catching up, good hugs, good baby gifts....just one darn good trip! Thank you to Katie and Mike for hosting us and thanks for still being my friend after Macklin didn't sleep much! You guys are the best and I already am counting the days until I get to see you all again!

Mike and Macklin playing ball

Tracy and her little buddy!

Macklin playing in Millie's cage

Carmen with her flannel shirt for her boy and two of her buddies sporting the flannel shirts as well!

The old roomies being goofy!

The whole party! It was a great group!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Melin!

    Such fun times!! I feel so special that I got a picture with Macklin on your blog! It was so wonderful to finally meet him! He is such a bundle of joy, just like his mom :) I miss you already!

    Love,
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete