Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Macy - 11 Month Update

I tried to take a couple of sets of pictures for Macy's 11 month photos. Not sure which I like better. I think I like the white diaper ones because she doesn't have her snack cup...just have to realize that she has started pulling the headbands off! As for updates, I think I have totally failed her on these. I think I have to claim "second child syndrome" on most of her milestones! 

Here are a few things that I do know...
March 9 - The day that we say she officially started walking. She took multiple steps in a row on purpose!
March 10 - Macy can say "momma" and "hi" on top of her first word "dada"
March 11 - Macy got two new teeth brining her total to 6 (3 on the top and 3 on the bottom)






"Mommy, look at me!"
There is a reason that these pictures keep getting harder to take! But how can you not pay attention to a cute face like this? 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment